In this update we are introducing Crafting, a new feature used to create additional cards. Crafting can be completed by spending Dust and some Gold. To produce Dust, players must Salvage cards. Salvaging will let you turn excess cards into Dust.
Introduction a new type of card: Universal Cards. Each rarity has a Universal Card and these can be exchanged for any card of that rarity that you have unlocked so far, one for one. Universal Cards will be occasional awards from various other game features, such as Challenges, Clan Chests (see below), etc. Exchanging Universal Cards are done through the card crafting interface.
Work alongside fellow Clan members to earn Clan Chests! Participate in multi-day events through battles that to get Clan Shields which upgrade the Clan Chest. Events run until your chest is maxed out or the time limit is reached, at which point everyone in the clan is awarded the Clan Chest Currently Clan Chest events run Friday through Sunday (UTC time).
- Decreased Health from 4080 to 3672 (-10%)
Minotaurs are great, but feel a little too tough to crack right now, so we’ve decided to reduce their Health slightly to make them more manageable.
- Increased Health from 1285 to 1450 (+13%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 560 to 840 (+50%)
Werewolves have always been a go-to anti-Titan warrior, but they’re a little fragile to be going toe-to-toe with some of the tougher Titans. We’re increasing their Health to give them some more survivability and greatly increasing their Titan damage to make them even more of a Titan counter and help mitigate Titan swarming.
- Increased Damage from 300 to 400 (+33%)
- Increased Building Damage from 3000 to 4000 (+33%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 300 to 400 (+33%)
We were initially worried about giving Sappers too much damage but were maybe a bit too conservative. This damage increase should make them a better options when being compared to other sources of building damage.
- Increased radius from 6 to 7 (+14%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 4100 to 6150 (+50%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 3000 to 3600 (+20%)
Arrow Storm and Mana Storm felt a bit weak for their mana costs. These changes should make them a more favorable choice against high mana pushes like those with multiple titans or many minotaurs.
- Increased Damage Increase from +2% / sec to +10% / sec (+400%)
Shield Break took 25 seconds to reach the maximum damage bonus and that is just too long when a single Arcane Aegis could clear it. With this change, it will take 5 seconds to reach the maximum bonus and should help set up quicker damage combos.
- Increased Titan Damage from 140 to 420 (+200%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 195 to 585 (+200%)
The Castle and Towers felt a bit weak against titans. This damage boost will help when many enemy titans are grouped up.