Runes have been reorganized with several Runes changing which rank they are in. Reinforce, Rockslide, and Overgrowth return, replacing Recruit, Berserk, and Corrupt.
New rewards for fully leveling all the Runes in a Rank:
|1||1 Giant Chest|
|3||15 Universal Rare Cards|
- Increased Health from 240 to 320 (+33%)
- Increased Health from 1080 to 1250 (+16%)
Archer’s and Banshee’s low Health often leads to them dying before they can get many attacks off, especially in the higher tiers. This sizable health increase should give them some staying power.
- Increased Damage from 175 to 200 (+14%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 700 to 800 (+14%)
Mortar Guards are a high cost, low spawn count warrior so each attack should feel impactful. Increasing the Damage and Titan Damage lets them contribute more, even if only one or two make it to the front line.
- Increased Damage from 100 to 115 (+15%)
Swordsman has fallen a bit behind other frontline options so we’ve increased their damage to give them a clear, swarming, high-damage role on the frontline.
- Increased Damage from 600 to 800 (+33%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 3600 to 4000 (+11%)
- Increased Meteor Radius from 10 to 12 (+20%)
- Increased Duration from 4 seconds to 6 seconds (+50%)
Mana Storm Was a bit too quick to react too and sometimes not as destructive as a 7 cost card should be. We’ve slowed the spell down a bit and increased the radius and damage of each meteor. Now it can do some serious damage to any frontline.
- Decreased Spawn Count from 12 to 10 (-17%)
The recent Ninja buff made Ninjutsu a very strong pick for taking out the enemy backline. Decreasing the spawn count should open up more ways of countering the spell while still keeping the card’s strengths intact.
- Increased Attack Slow from -40% to -50% (+25%)
- Increased Move Slow from -40% to -50% (+25%)
Sludge is still outclassed by other crowd controlling spells so we’re giving it a buff by letting it slow enemies even further.