Welcome to Season 39!
Runes have been reorganized with several Runes changing ranks. Recruit, Overgrowth, and Empower Warriors return replacing Kraken, Long Reign, and Reinforce.
New rewards for fully leveling all the Runes in a Rank:
- Increased Health from 1600 to 1800 (+13%)
- Mortar Guards can get picked off by spells and Ninjas pretty quickly sometimes. We’re giving them a bit more staying power with an increase to health.
- Increased Damage from 300 to 330 (+10%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 900 to 990 (+10%)
- Werewolves fell off a bit with the last titan buffs so we’re giving them a small boost to damage to keep them just as effective for counterplay.
- Decreased Mana Cost from 3 to 2 (-33%)
- Decreased Damage from 60 to 45 (-25%)
- Decreased Titan Damage from 600 to 450 (-25%)
- Decreased Health from 21000 to 17000 (-19%)
- The Attack Turret is both effective and a risk if it gets immediately countered. We’re reworking it a bit by decreasing the cost, and therefore risk, but balancing that with a decrease to Health and Damage.
- Decreased Area Damage from 6400 to 5000 (-22%)
- Decreased Area Siege Damage from 6400 to 5000 (-22%)
- Rolling Boulder has been a very effective card the past few seasons so we’re toning its impact damage back a bit. It should still be as effective against normal troops.
- Increased Max Heal from 3264 to 3500 (+7%)
- With the increased health from last season, Martyr’s heal felt a bit weak so we’re buffing that slightly.