Welcome to Season 41!
Runes have been reorganized with several Runes changing ranks. Rockslide, Berserk, and Empower Warriors return replacing Call to Arms, Empower Spells, and Charge.
New rewards for fully leveling all the Runes in a Rank:
- Increased Heal Amount from 110 to 160 (+45%)
- With past damage increases to other warriors and spells, the Healer’s heal felt a bit too slow so we’re increasing the amount healed.
- Increased Health from 4500 to 5000 (+11%)
- Similar to the Healer, we’re bumping up the Minotaur’s health to keep it strong on the front line.
- Increased Damage from 410 to 600 (+46%)
- Arrow Storm has gone a long time without a change and use rates are the lowest of all damage spells. We’re bumping damage vs warriors considerably to make it super effective vs large groups of warriors.
- Increased Damage from 250 to 300 (+20%)
- Increased Siege Damage from 125 to 150 (+20%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 125 to 150 (+20%)
- Landmines still feel a bit weak at times so we’re giving them a damage boost across the board.
Orb of Eyes
- Decreased Damage from 180/sec to 160/sec (-12%)
- Decreased Siege Damage from 2000/sec to 1800/sec (-12%)
- Decreased Titan Damage from 1000/sec to 500/sec (-50%)
- Decreased Side Eye Damage from 180/sec to 160/sec (12-%)
- Last season’s Orb of Eyes nerf wasn’t enough but it did help us see the sort of number changes we needed to do. Damage is being reduced from all sources with a particularly big nerf to titan damage. These should shift it back to