Welcome to Season 42!
Runes have been reorganized with several Runes changing ranks. Empower Spells and Charge return replacing Rockslide and Overgrowth.
New rewards for fully leveling all the Runes in a Rank:
- Decreased Health from 2200 to 2000 (-9%)
- Increased Damage from 85 to 90 (+6%)
- Gyrocopters feel a bit too durable at times so we’re shifting their stats to fit them better to a more aggressive playstyle.
- Increased Damage from 200 to 225 (+13%)
- Increased Titan Damage from 800 to 900 (+13%)
- Getting a Mortar Guard into position can be a difficult task against a skilled opponent. Buffing their damage will allow them to be even more devastating once they get set up.
- Decreased Mana Cost from 3 to 2 (-50%)
- Decreased Duration from 25 seconds to 15 seconds (-40%)
- The Anti-Air Turret is used more as a wall than its intended purpose so we’re decreasing the cost and duration. This should allow players to use it more often without leaving a big health sponge in the middle of the map for as long.
- Decreased Titan Damage from 450 to 360 (-20%)
- The Attack Turret felt a bit too strong against all enemy types so we’re decreasing the titan damage on it to encourage anti-titan cards to be used along with it.
- Decreased Titan Damage from 18400 to 17000 (-8%)
- The Titan Hunter does one thing and he does it really well. Maybe too well so we’re decreasing his damage a bit.
- Increased Movement Speed by 10%
- Increased Damage per Second from 316 to 340 (+8%)
- Increased Titan Damage per Second from 2844 to 3060 (+8%)
- This speed and damage increase should allow the Harbinger to deal with multiple enemy waves more easily.